This G0blin jailbreak guide can be used to jailbreak iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 on 64-bit iPhone/iPad devices.
G0blin Jailbreak Compatible Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
Preparations Before Jailbreaking
- Update iCloud Backup.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
Processes of G0blin Jailbreak
- Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor.
- Download the latest version of G0blin Jailbreak IPA.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer cable.
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer and drag the G0blin jailbreak IPA file to it.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password when prompted.
- Wait for G0blin icon showing on your screen.
- On your device, Go to Settings > General > Device Manegement, find G0blin Jailbreak App, Select Trust and Confirm.
- Launch G0blin Jailbreak and tab jailbreak button to start jailbreaking process.
- Once jailbreak yo button shows on your screen, it means that your device is jailbroken.
- Cydia icon will show on your home screen.
- Once jailbreak failed, reinstall Cydia or restart your device and try again until your device is jailbroken.
- Touch ID will not work in some third-party apps after your device is jailbroken.
- This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, which means that you need to jailbreak your device again each time the device reboots/restarts
- After your free Apple ID expired, you need to reinstall G0blin jailbreak App via Cydia impactor and jailbreak your device again.