The untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 on iPhone/iPad/iPod with P0sixspwn is available now! The P0sixspwn is currently available for Mac OS X ( 10.7+ only ), and support the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4/iPhone 4S/iPhone 5
- iPad 2/iPad3/iPad 4/iPad Mini 1
- iPod Touch 4G/iPod Touch 5G
Notice: If you already made a backup for your device or don’t want to back up it, please skip the first 2 steps below and download jailbreaking tool directly. However, the backup is always suggested in case you lose important information during jailbreaking.
Step 1: Download latest iTunes HERE
Step 2: Back up your device:
- Plug into your device and launch iTunes
- Click your device on the upper right corner
- Select Back Up Now and wait for the sync to finish
Download jailbreaking tool:
- Before jailbreak, please turn off the passcode lock on the device from: Settings – General – Passcode Lock – Off
- We suggest download P0sixspwn with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Safari may not work.
Ready to Go!
- Download P0sixspwn onto your Mac OS X 10.7+ and extract it.
- Right click the P0sixspwn icon, wait and click "Open"
- Plug in your iOS device and click "Jailbreak" and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Your iOS device may be required to restart a couple of times during the process. Don’t do other things at the point, you will see your device is successfully jailbroken.