Check the Model of Your iOS Device
If you don’t know what you hold is iPad, iPhone or iPod or would like to know its model, please follow the guide below:
- Look at the back of your device. There is a word "iPhone"(or iPad) down towards the center bottom.
- Then you will see the print about iOS device. At the end of the first line you will see "Model" and 5-word string following.
- Check the list below to identify the model number of your device.
If you use an iPod touch and want to figure out its model, please check here.
Check the iOS Version of Your Device
In order to find the operating system version of your iOS Device, please follow the guide below:
- Tap "Settings" on your iOS device’s main screen
- Tap "General" from the lis
- Tap "About" from the list
- Scroll down until you find "Version" on the list
- In this demo the iOS (or iPhone OS) version is 7.0.4. Please note that your version might be different so we suggest you note your iOS device’s version.
- On the iPad the menu is the same, but it looks bigger. Please select the same items from the menu, even if the screenshots don’t look the same.