This Electra Jailbreak guide works for iOS 11.4 and iOS 11.4.1 on iPhone / iPad.
Electra 1141 Jailbreak Compatible Devices:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8P, iPhone 7/7P, iPhone 6s/6s P, iPhone 6/6P, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2，iPod touch 6G
Preparations Before Jailbreaking
- Update iCloud Backup.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
Processes of Electra Jailbreak
1. Download the Electra1141.ipa from the official website .
2. Plug your device into your computer, and launch Cydia Impactor .
3. Once your plugged device is listed in Impactor, drag the Electra application onto Impactor to sideload it.
4. Enter your Apple ID when prompted. Then enter your Apple ID password when prompted.
5. Once the app is on your device, head to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > [YOUR_APPLE_ID] and hit Trust.
6. Launch Electra from your Home Screen.
7. Now all you have to do is hit Jailbreak to start the process.
8. When the tool has run, installed Cydia, and resprung, you’ll be back at the Home Screen. You should see Cydia. Launch it.
If you don’t see Cydia after jailbreaking with unc0ver, then reboot and re-launch the unc0ver jailbreak app and keep trying until it works.