This Electra Jailbreak guide works for iOS 11.2-11.3.1 on iPhone / iPad devices.
Check Device Compatibility with Electra 1131
This Electra 1131 is compatible with all iPhones and iPads on iOS 11.2-11.3.1.
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8P, iPhone 7/7P, iPhone 6s/6s P, iPhone 6/6p, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- iPad 2018, iPad 2017, iPad Air 2, iPad air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, 12.9-inch iPad pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad pro, 9.7-inch iPad pro
- Update iCloud Backup.
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Access the official website of Electra.
- Click on Download(Non Dev Account ) to download the latest version of Electra 1131 if you have not registered Apple Developer ID, otherwise, click on Download(Dev Account).
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer and launch it.
- Use a lightning cable to connect your device with a computer.
- Tap on Trust on the pop-up of your device to trust your computer.
- Drag the Electra 1131.ipa to the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID when Apple ID Username pops up .
- Wait for Electra jailbreak app being installed on your device with Cydia Impactor.
- On your device, go to Settings >General >Profiles & Device Management and tap on your App ID.
- Select the blue Trust and the red Trust to trust Electra app.
Note: After this step, if you want to get a higher success rate, you can enable Airplane Mode, disable your passcode/ Touch ID/ Face ID/ Siri, and restart your device. But these are not necessities.
- Back to your Home screen, find Electra icon and tap on it, then tap on jailbreak button. After the jailbreaking process, respring your device.
- Cydia icon will appear on your Home screen after respringing.
Note: If you cannot find Cydia icon on your Home screen after the steps above, re-launch Electra app and try more times until Cydia icon shows on your Home screen.
Notice: If you are running iOS 11.3 or 11.3.1, you need to restart your device on the first time you are running Electra to apply the remount related patches.