This Pangu untethered jailbreak guide works for all iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iPad Mini running iOS 9.0 – 9.1
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini, Retina iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
Notice: If you already made a backup for your device or don’t want to back up it, please skip the first 2 steps below and download jailbreaking tool directly. However, the backup is always suggested in case you lose important information during jailbreaking.
Step 1: Download latest iTunes HERE
Step 2: Back up your device:
- Plug into your device and launch iTunes
- Click your device on the upper right corner
- Click Back Up Now and wait for the sync to finish
What You Have to Do Before Jailbreaking:
- Turn Find My iPhone Off from Settings – iCloud – Find My iPhone
- Turn Passcode Off from Settings – Touch ID & Passcode
- Turn your device to Airplane Mode (Settings – Airplane Mode)
Ready to Go!
Step 1. Open Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 9 downloaded and then plug in the iOS deice you want to jailbreak.
Step 2. When your device is connected, click "Start".
Step 3. Click "Already backup" button if you have already backup your device. If not, check the step 2 of Preparations.
Step 4. Let your device to jailbreak. At around 55%, your device should restart. Waiting for your device reboot.
Step 5. After it restarts, you need to re-enable Airplane Mode on your iPhone. At around 75%, you need to unlock your device, run Pangu app on your iPhone, then click "Allow" to allow Pangu app to access to your photos.
Step 7. Wait for the notification "Jailbreak Completed" patiently.
Step 8. Find Cydia on your device and run it! Now you have jailbroken your iOS 9 device successfully!