Sentinel is designed to help you avoid re-jailbreaking your device when the battery runs out. When the battery power reaches the percentage set by the user, it will initiate a false shutdown. This makes Sentinel the best alternative to SafeShutdown. If you encounter problems when using SafeShutdown, then you can try this tweak.
- iPhone/iPad that compatibles with iOS 12.0 ~ iOS 14.7.1
- Open Cydia.
- Tap on Sources, then click Edit.
- Tap on Add and type: https://apt.cydia.love/
- Tap on Add Source.
- Open Cydia, tap on Search.
- Type: Sentinel and install it.
Set Up Sentinel:
- Go to Settings > Sentinel.
- Enable the sliders under ENABLE/DISABLE TWEAK and ENABLE/DISABLE TWEAK WARNING POPUP.
- Adjust the value of SHUTDOWN% to 5% or higher.
When your device reaches the set percentage, it will initiate a fake shutdown. This enables a built-in iOS utility called Hibernation, which can also be found in BatteryRamp. In addition, it also completely disables the springboard, which means that notifications, alarms, calls, will not come through. Your phone will hardly use any battery, which means you will have enough time to charge it and there is no need to re-jailbreak.