The semi-untethered Electra Jailbreak guide can be used for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 on 64-bit iPhone / iPad with cydia.
Electra Jailbreak Compatible Devices:
Electra Jailbreak solution is compatible with all iPhone and iPad running iOS 11.0-11.1.2, such as:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
Preparations Before Jailbreaking
- Update iCloud backup
- Update iTunes to the latest version.
- Devices and firmware supported by Electra: 64-bit Apple devices
- A PC or Mac with Windows or macOS.
- A free or full developer ID.
Processes of Electra Jailbreak
- Download Cydia impactor to your computer.
- Downlaod Electra to your computer.
- Make sure your iOS device is connected to computer with cable.
- Launch the latest Cydia impactor and drag the latest Electra IPA file into cydia impactor.
- When Cydia impactor asks your Apple ID credentials, input your Apple ID email and password.
- Wait for Electra be installed on your device.
- Before launching Electra, you need to go to Settings > General > Device Management on your device, find and open Electra, select Trust.
- Launch Electra, tap on Jailbreak button, Make sure that the Tweaks toggle is On.
- Waiting for several minutes, once APFS Screenshot Created comes up, tap on Continue Jailbreak.
- Cydia icon will be shown on your home screen.
Since the jailbreak is semi-untethered, you need to launch the Electra jailbreak app to jailbreak the device again each time the iPhone reboots.