This Phoenix jailbreak guide works for iOS 9.3.5 on 32-bit iPhone, iPad devices.
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices:
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini1
- Before jailbreaking your iOS 9.3.5 device, backup data with the latest itunes firstly.
- Disable Passcode and Find My iPhone on your device.
- Download Cydia Impactor to your computer.
- Download Phoenix jailbreak IPA to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
- Start Cydia Impactor, and drag the Phoenix.ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- When Cydia Impactor asks, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Waiting for several minutes, Phoenix jailbreak app will be installed on the home screen of your device.
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Device Management, find and open Phoenix jailbreak app, then tap on “trust”.
- Run Phoenix app on your home screen, and select “Prepare For Jailbreak”. Then begin installation, Select “Use Provided Offsets”.
- Waiting for your device repairing, then Cydia icon will be seen on your home screen. Now your device is jailbroken.
- This phoenix jailbreak app is a semi-untethered which means whenever reboot your device, you need to run it again and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” to jailbreak your device again.
- once the phoenix certificate is expired, you need to re-sign and re-sideload it again through Cydia Impactor.
iPhone 4 and 4s are NOT supported dispite their claims.
There is NO device manager and you can NOT install this on your iPhone without signing up for an Apple developer account
I don’t even understand how I ended up here, but I
believed this submit was once good. I don’t recognize who
you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case
you are not already. Cheers!