To experience more applications that AppStore cannot guarantee, you need to jailbreak your device. Then the annoying question comes: there are always some update notifications appear on the Cydia icon. However, the installation and configuration of the AppFlow will help you out easily.
- Lunch Cydia and install AppFlow in the searching bar.
- Touch AppFlow icon to bring up the interface, and then tap the button shown.
- In all of the drop-down applications, find Cydia and tap on it.
- In the four drop-down options of Cydia, click" Badge It"
- Input badge number "0" in the box and click "OK"
Now the update notification of the Cydia is removed: